Monday, May 12, 2008

sometimes i wonder

i don't quite know what to blog about. so why have a blog? i think i tend to have more posts when i was in my tormented phase. at least i think so. more emotions and confused thoughts to pour out.

it's like when you're pretty happy with your life, what can you possibly blog about which isn't terribly trivial?

*shrug*

as i've said. i blog so i can somehow remember what happened during different points in my life. and hell. typing away is far easier than writing. i tried keeping a diary recently. the interest died after two weeks at most. go figure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

blogging can be time wasting!

and well, alot of blog posts are trivial.

I used to blog to remember my girl's progress, parenting, etc and hopefuly she could enjoy and benefit from it in future.

now, I sometimes think I blog so that I dont' have to repeat my story to every single friend over again.

oh I also blogged to find kindred spirits (like fellow mommies since none of my friends at that time had kids, or were married) but that kinda died out...maybe I don't have any...;p