Sunday, May 11, 2008

it's black. it's white. and i digress to dance.

someone commented that i still looked like a supporter of e ruling party in my get up last sat.

oh well. at least i tried my best to look like an 'angelic' emo kid. hurhur.

unfortunately, the both of us didn't seem to be able to liven up the audience. segment dragged on for 25 min. 15 min longer than our alloted time. oh well.

the black and white theme reminded me of henry and vanessa from sytycd au. they had to choreograph a dance based on a song of their choice. which was limited to picking one out of three. and yeah. it was mj's song. check the
dance out. i think they were quite innovative in trying to incorporate their individual dance backgrounds into their piece. (he's a ballroom dancer. she's a ballerina.) nonetheless, i feel rhys and jemma created the best dance out of the six pairs. anyhoo. i've gone off tangent.

and oh guess what? after dance prac, i went to meet harris at the usual spot where he and his friends meet up. but since another group of guys (who all look younger than me) has taken root there, i sat nearer to the bus stop to wait for him. i guess wearing white really made me stand out at night. (hah!) and somehow, one of the guys wanted my number.

as i told harris after he came, "once they see my face, they'd probably tell me they got the wrong person". hurhur.

No comments: