Saturday, July 09, 2005

imprint

0107 melancholy aside. london tragedy. an atrocity, definitely. it brings back memories of the 9/11 period. the disbelief. the slight tension in gp class. namely me and the gp tutor. urgh. it sucked being the only Malay in the class. albeit not the only Muslim. ok. digressed slightly. i apologise. i am past indignation. i guess my vantage point IS slightly different. and i admit to being slightly pressured to discuss this topic instead of some other mundane thang. what can i say?

i dislike the fact that al-qaeda is immediately to this bombing. why? i dislike how my religion is somehow being tied into this thang. urgh. i wont elucidate for fear of being thought i actually SUPPORT those bombings. (that by the way was what my gp tutor thought about me after i gave my opinion on the 9/11 attacks) and this ultimately will lead me to feel disgust for myself. because i'm not a good enough Muslim as i wanna be. urgh. so many thangs troubling me right now.

No comments: