Monday, July 23, 2007

All is well

The Harry Potter series has come to an end. (at least in book form)

Do I feel sad? Not particularly. A tinge maybe. I guess a sense of longing is more apt. Some of my favourite characters died. Abruptly. But then for those who have read the book. Death apparently isn't the end.

There can't be a Weasley twins spin off as I had hoped. That's what I'm saddest about I guess. Next would be the sweet but odd couple we got to know of in Book 6. *sigh* I think they rock. Like reeeeally rock.

Personally, I think she rounded it up pretty nicely. There were some kinks which I wished she had ironed out. But then, you gotta remember that this IS Harry Potter after all. And not about any other characters.

I'm waiting for other fans to finish reading the book. I can't wait to discuss it!!!

Hahahaha.

Yes, I am weird.

No comments: