Thursday, June 23, 2005

f.i.n.a.l.l.y.

its been so so so so damn farking long. i dont know exactly why i'm startin this all over again. i think i'm about to burst. so many emotions. i miss writing in my diary. but i never make the time to write. i miss flipping through pages. writing my thoughts and feelings. the tear stained pages. oh gosh. the memories. i feel so cut off from myself. i get the feeling that this isn't me. why why why.

pardon me as i give off the wrong impression. pardon me as i run away to be alone. pardon me for being weird. pardon me for doing the things i do.

i need to have an outlet. will this be enough. i know this will be short-lived. why do i bother? cos i think i'm gonna crash. i just think so. i fear so. oh gosh. i really really hope not. please. not now.

No comments: