Wednesday, May 09, 2007

blardy finally

ok ok. i know i havent updated my blog. i'll put in a tag board and some other thangs in soon enough. i hope.

anyway. i am sick. flu! cough! throat infection! was surrounded by people who were ill last week. now is my down time. freak-0! my nose is red. da skin is peeeeling. gosh. runny noses suck. it's been on and off. on and off. on and off. on and off...

bleeeeeargh.

i need to look like i'm doing work. like reeeally doing work. now, i know how difficult it is to get rough price estimates for collaterals. i ended up waiting for weeks for one i was looking out for before. "can you please drop me an email? i'm busy now./ it's easier for me to give you a reply./ i'm driving now./ blah blah." and when i actually did. almost none of those people actually replied. sigh. maybe i have too high expectations. maybe.

alright. there are quite a few things that i guess i'd like to put up on this online realm soon. (my definition of 'soon' varies greatly. so yeah.) possibly trying to get a load off my chest. i think some people have been giving me weird looks when i go off muttering to myself. i like to talk to myself. mainly because i don't really have anyone to talk to. God doesn't count cos He already knows what's on my mind and in my heart.

so many thoughts. so many emotions. roller coaster ride indeed. especially in light of that tragedy in Japan over the 5 May weekend.

No comments: