Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Claudine's Birthday Celebration


















The Birthday Girl.

Anyway. There were a few of us. Mostly the rg gang. Plus Liza, Najeeb (i think that's how it's spelt) and Hajar's boyfriend. We had dinner at Hard Rock Cafe. Nachos. Nachos. Nachos. Reminiscent of Nuovo at KL. Clubbing!!! Hahhaha. (anyway sssshhhh. i dont want certain ppl to know. hah!)

It wasn't particularly fantastic but it was pleasant enough. I haven't seen some of them for so long. And I found out that I'm far more at ease with them now than before. I guess I'm less rigid now and it could possibly be because I'm happier now. Hah. Oh well. Back to HRC.

The performing band sang her a birthday song. One of the girls has a nice voice. She should have sang more! Anyway, Claud got sabo-ed. Oklah typical thang to happen. But it was cute. Hehe. "My dress always gets stained!!!" Cute la Claud.

I went there after work. I was late (after Le-Anne gave last minute thangs to do). And I was just itching to get out of office. Gosh. But then, I was oblivious to the people left in office. Scandals galore! Thankfully, most of them will be leaving soon. Unfortunately, there will only be Del left to entertain me.. hehehe. I'm gonna miss Ricky!!!

No comments: